When taking photos at night or in low light, the camera requires more time for exposure so the process is slightly longer.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes does my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- How do I get my camera to focus?
- What are some of my camera's advanced options, such as shutter and white balance?
- How do I set or change the camera's time?
- How do I go back to the launch screen when camera is first powered on?
- Why is my video split into multiple clips when I am recording?