Normally, videos may not be played back due to malfunction of the battery or other abnormal conditions. Removing the SD card and putting it back in or turning on the device again should fix this issue. While recovering the LCD screen would show “Recovering…”. It is highly likely that the video cannot be recovered if its less than 10 seconds in length.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes does my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- How do I get my camera to focus?
- What are some of my camera's advanced options, such as shutter and white balance?
- How do I set or change the camera's time?
- How do I go back to the launch screen when camera is first powered on?
- Why is my video split into multiple clips when I am recording?