YI 360 VR camera is a fixed focus camera that can't zoom. The scope of the YI 360 VR camera ranges from about 20cm to infinity, and the subject is too close to the camera lens and the image will be blurred.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes does my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- How do I get my camera to focus?
- What are some of my camera's advanced options, such as shutter and white balance?
- How do I set or change the camera's time?
- How do I go back to the launch screen when camera is first powered on?
- Why is my video split into multiple clips when I am recording?