Using high resolution or high frame rate to shoot videos, such as 5.7K/30fps may result in playback errors when viewing on a computer or TV. You may need a higher performance computer for video playback.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see the 5.7K 30fps in the camera?
- what are the requirements for the external microphone
- Which videos can be stabilized?
- How do you play the photo/video?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where do my downloaded videos and photos go?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes lags or has no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing back the videos sometimes?
- Why can't my iPhone download videos from the camera?