If humidity is high in places of storage then they are recommended. If storing in an environment with moderate humidity, it is recommended to put the camera in a dry box with granulated dehumidifiers. Powder dehumidifiers are not recommended.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see order status and tracking information?
- Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How can I contact Customer Support?
- What should I do if water gets into my camera?
- How should I store the camera if I'm not going to use it for a long time?
- Is a dry box and dehumidifiers necessary?
- What's the best way to clean the sensor and the lens?
- Are YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera made by China? Where are the camera and lens made in?
- Is there a mechanical shutter for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?
- Is electronic shutter supported for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?