The sensor is a high precision component therefore we do not recommend you clean it yourself. If you insist on doing so, we suggest you purchase a sensor cleaner to clean off the dust and fibers from the lens. Cleaning lenses is best done with ethanol. First try blow off dust from the lens, then dip your lens cleaning cloth in ethanol and clean the lens in circular motion starting from the middle of the lens.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see order status and tracking information?
- Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How can I contact Customer Support?
- What should I do if water gets into my camera?
- How should I store the camera if I'm not going to use it for a long time?
- Is a dry box and dehumidifiers necessary?
- What's the best way to clean the sensor and the lens?
- Are YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera made by China? Where are the camera and lens made in?
- Is there a mechanical shutter for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?
- Is electronic shutter supported for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?