There are two versions of YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera: China version and International version. China version's firmware does not support English and also it does not work with App for International version. International version does not support App for China version vice versa. Please do make sure that you abide by the laws and regulations in the country you are using the camera. Also make sure you use adaptors that meet the requirements of YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera to avoid possible damages.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see order status and tracking information?
- Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How can I contact Customer Support?
- What should I do if water gets into my camera?
- How should I store the camera if I'm not going to use it for a long time?
- Is a dry box and dehumidifiers necessary?
- What's the best way to clean the sensor and the lens?
- Are YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera made by China? Where are the camera and lens made in?
- Is there a mechanical shutter for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?
- Is electronic shutter supported for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?