Take out the battery and memory card ASAP. Do not try turning on the camera, otherwise your camera may be damaged. Please contact Customer Support immediately and send your camera for repair. Holding on to the camera with such problem has a lower chance to be repaired.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see order status and tracking information?
- Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How can I contact Customer Support?
- What should I do if water gets into my camera?
- Where can I communicate with the other YI users?
- How should I store the camera if I'm not going to use it for a long time?
- Is a dry box and dehumidifiers necessary?
- What's the best way to clean the sensor and the lens?
- Are YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera made by China? Where are the camera and lens made in?
- Is there a mechanical shutter for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?