Take out the battery, clean off dust and fingerprints from camera and lens. Store the camera in a cool and dry place. Do take photos with the camera regularly. The heat from the camera drives away humidity and keeps the camera in good conditions.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see order status and tracking information?
- Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How can I contact Customer Support?
- What should I do if water gets into my camera?
- How should I store the camera if I'm not going to use it for a long time?
- Is a dry box and dehumidifiers necessary?
- What's the best way to clean the sensor and the lens?
- Are YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera made by China? Where are the camera and lens made in?
- Is there a mechanical shutter for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?
- Is electronic shutter supported for YI-M1 Mirrorless Camera?