The 42.5mm lens is not designed with a zoom ring (we are making it happen in later firmware build to include software MF). But it is equipped with a rare macro function with a magnification scale up to 0.5X that is rare to find on this 85mm portrait lens equivalent.
Articles in this section
- What does each mode on the mode dial mean?
- What is the 'Master guide'? How do I use it?
- How do I get more 'Master Guide' templates?
- Why can't I set aperture under 'Master Guide' mode?
- Why is burst shooting not working after I set it?
- What are the scene modes for?
- Can I only take panoramic photos from left to right?
- What subjects are the HDR feature suited for? Under which modes can HDR be used?
- When do I use HDR?
- Will the video file be saved if the camera runs out of power during a time-lapse shooting?