The camera feed can be inverted or rotated 180 degrees if you have mounted the camera upside down or to the ceiling. After pairing the camera to your app, you will need to select the camera you would like to rotate in your app dashboard. Once selected, you will go into the "Settings" > "Camera Settings"> "Image Rotation".
Articles in this section
- What is motion tracking?
- What are bookmarks? How do I set them up?
- What alarm modes does the YI Dome Camera have?
- How do I remotely control the YI Dome Camera to move to the position I wish to see?
- What is the cruise function?
- Can the YI Dome Camera be set to cruise at certain times?
- How many positions can I favorite for the YI Dome Camera?
- How do I invert the image on my camera?
- How do I turn off the camera's indicator light?
- What does it look like when YI Dome is working?