The camera feed can be inverted or rotated 180 degrees if you have mounted the camera upside down or to the ceiling. After pairing the camera to your app, you will need to select the camera you would like to rotate in your app dashboard. Once selected, you will go into the "Settings" > "Camera Settings"> "Image Rotation".
Articles in this section
- How does the night vision work on YI Dome?
- Does the YI Dome Camera support two-way calls?
- What is motion tracking?
- What are bookmarks? How do I set them up?
- Can the alarm go off at night? What if the camera is pointed to a reflective window?
- Will YI Dome Camera's movement affect the sound recording?
- What alarm modes does the YI Dome Camera have?
- How do I remotely control the YI Dome Camera to move to the position I wish to see?
- What is the cruise function?
- Can the YI Dome Camera be set to cruise at certain times?