We use high quality material to build our waterproof housing. It is very strong and reliable. On the other side, it blocks sound from transmitting from sound source to the microphone of the camera. The housing also gives additional pressure to the microphone. All of them may impact audio quality when the camera is inside the housing. We recommend customer to not using waterproof housing when audio quality is critical. And we also recommend customer to install the housing in following way to reduce the impact of the housing: 1) power up the camera and turn on 'In Housing' mode. 2) power off the camera, 3) put the camera inside the housing, 3) close the lid of the housing slowly. 4) power up the camera and start to use it.
Articles in this section
- Which FOV viewing angle mode can be available under each video resolution in the camera?
- Why is the audio quality of the recording when camera is inside waterproof housing not as good as when camera is not inside waterproof housing?
- Why are the photos and videos distorted on the margins?
- Why do I have .SEC files?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where did my downloaded videos and photos go?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes is lagged or simply there is no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing the videos sometimes?
- What are the naming guidelines for photos and videos captured by the camera?