Video captured after the camera firmware has been upgraded to 1.1.32, can be stabilized. Video captured with firmware earlier than 1.1.32 and captured by other cameras cannot be stabilized.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see the 5.7K 30fps in the camera?
- what are the requirements for the external microphone
- Which videos can be stabilized?
- How do you play the photo/video?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where do my downloaded videos and photos go?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes lags or has no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing back the videos sometimes?
- Why can't my iPhone download videos from the camera?