.SEC files are much lower in bit-rate which allows you to quickly preview videos on the app.
Articles in this section
- Why are the photos and videos distorted on the margins?
- Why do I have .SEC files?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where can I find the downloaded videos and photos?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, What happened that the sound sometimes is lagged or no sound at all? And why I have trouble in playbacking the videos sometimes?