You can manually set the metering mode, shutter speed, white balance, sensitivity, and exposure compensation as well as low light and electronic image stabilization features, etc,. to shoot ideal photos or videos.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my camera at night? Does it come with flash?
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?