What photo/video modes do my YI LITE Action Camera support and what does each mode allow?
Video: Record a segment of the video.
Time-Lapse Video: Set shooting interval for each shot to create a time-lapse video.
· Supported resolutions: 4K (16:9) 1440P(4:3) fps:30/25
· Intervals: 0.5s, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s
Loop: Record a new video that will always wipe out and replace the last recorded one.
· Video length: 5 min, 20 min, 60 min, 120 min, Max
Video+Photo: Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time.
· Supported resolutions: 1080p fps:60/50/30/25 1440p fps:30/25
· Intervals:5s, 10s, 30s, 60s
Slow Motion: Record High Frame Rate video and playback it at a Low Frame Rate, which in turn creating a slow-motion video.
· Rate:x2 x4 x8
Photo: Shoot a single photo
Time Lapse Photo: Capture a series of photos at timed intervals.
· Intervals:0.5s, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, 2min, 5min, 10min, 30min, 60min
Timer: Capture photos on a delay.
Burst: Press the shutter button to capture a sequence of photos.
· Frequency: 3P/s, 5P/s, 10P/s, 10P/2s, 10P/3s, 20P/2s, 30P/3s, 30P/6s