When shooting in loop mode, if the length of video is set to be 5 minutes, the camera will generate 5 files with each to be 1 minute in length. The 6th video file will overwrite the 1st one and the loop continues.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my camera at night? Does it come with flash?
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?