YI Lite camera is a fixed focus camera, which cannot support digital zoom. It uses a telephoto lens with a focal length of 1.5m, no need to worry about Camera focus deviation. The clear range of YI Lite camera is probably from 20cm to infinity. Therefore, if the subject to be photographed is too close to the camera, the photo would blur.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my camera at night? Does it come with flash?
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?