How to troubleshoot "camera is offline"?
1. Please confirm that the camera has power.
2. Power cycle your camera (unplug the power cable and plug it back in).
3. Ensure there are no obstructions that may block the signal between the router and the camera.
4. Move the camera next to your router. If you are using a wired camera and not a wire-free (battery) camera, unplug the power cable and plug it back in.
5. Restart your router by unplugging the power cable and plugging it back in.
6. Once the camera is back online confirm the connection is stable. If the camera is staying online next to your router, the issue is the Wi-Fi connection between the router and the installation location of the camera.
7. Move the camera closer to the WIFI router (The installation distance should not exceed 33 feet.
If this method did not resolve the issue, contact email@example.com.