For consistently reliable and high quality 4K recording, we highly recommend using the microSD cards (16GB~64GB) shown below. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) at least.
Articles in this section
- What video modes and which FPS can be optional to support Field Of View footage of the camera ?
- How long is the official warranty since the time of purchase ?
- When I played back the videos on the computer/camera, why can I hear much noise coming out?
- What are the requirements for my microSD card?
- What requirements do my cell phone need to meet in order to install the app?
- Where can I download YI Action Camera App?
- How do I restore my camera to factory settings?
- How do I update the camera firmware version?
- "firmware.bin" is on my SD card. Why isn't it updating its firmware?
- How come the camera will not turn on?