When shooting a 4K video, a huge amount of data is generated and written to the SD card. If the write speed of the SD card is not fast enough, it will take a longer time. Please choose one of the SD we recommended.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?
- What is In Housing Mode and how do I use it?