Auto Low Light mode will automatically adjust settings according to lighting conditions to achieve the best low light performance. Even if you move back and forth between bright and dark environments, you do not need to manually adjust the camera settings.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?
- What is In Housing Mode and how do I use it?