What photo/video modes do my YI 4K+ Action Camera support and what does each mode allow?
Video: Record a segment of video.
|Video Resolutions||Frames Per Second (fps) NTSC/PAL||Field of View (FOV)||Screen Resolutions|
|4K Ultra||30,25||Ultra Wide||3840x2160|
|2.7K Ultra||30,25||Ultra Wide||2704x1520|
|1080p Ultra||90,60,50,30,25||Ultra Wide||1920x1080|
|720p Ultra||120,100,60,50||Ultra Wide||1280x720|
Time Lapse Video: Set shooting interval for each shot to create a time lapse video.
· Supported resolutions: 4K(16:9) fps:30/25 2.7K(4:3) fps:30/25
· Intervals: 0.5s, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s
Loop: Record a new video that will always wipe out and replace the last recorded one.
· Video length: 5 min, 20 min, 60 min, 120 min, Max
Video+Photo: Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time.
· Supported resolutions: 1080p fps:60/50/30/25 1440p fps:30/25 2.7K(4:3) fps:30/25
· Intervals:5s, 10s, 30s, 60s
Slow Motion: Record High Frame Rate video and play it back at a Low Frame Rate, which in turn will create a slow-motion video.
· Supported resolutions:720p fps:60/120/240
· Rate:2x 4x 8x
Photo: Shoot a single photo
|Photo Resolutions||Field of View (FOV)||Screen Resolutions|
|7MP W||Ultra Wide||3008x2256|
Time Lapse Photo: Capture a series of photos at timed intervals.
· Intervals:0.5s, 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s
Timer: Capture photos on a delay.
Burst: Press the shutter button to capture a sequence of photos.
· Frequency: 3p/s, 5p/s, 10p/s, 10p/2s, 10p/3s, 30p/s, 30p/2s, 30p/3s, 30p/6s