When shooting in high definition or high frame rate (for example, 4K/60fps), the camera may become hot. Please maintain proper ventilation and use with caution. Overheating might cause the camera to stop recording, please allow the camera to cool down before continuing to record.
Articles in this section
- What video modes and which FPS can be optional to support Field Of View footage of the camera ?
- How long is the official warranty since the time of purchase ?
- When I played back the videos on the computer/camera, why can I hear much noise coming out?
- What are the requirements for my microSD card?
- What requirements do my cell phone need to meet in order to install the app?
- Where can I download YI Action Camera App?
- How do I restore my camera to factory settings?
- How do I update the camera firmware version?
- "firmware.bin" is on my SD card. Why isn't it updating its firmware?
- How come the camera will not turn on?