When the app is connected to the phone, it uses its Wi-Fi channel to control the camera, download photos/videos, and more. Some phones may connect to 3G/4G temporarily while others cannot. Internet connect is expected to resume once disconnecting app from the camera.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair my camera with the app?
- How can I change the Wi-Fi name and password?
- Why can't I connect to Wi-Fi?
- Why can't I detect the camera's Wi-Fi hotspot?
- How can I connect multiple cameras to my app?
- What is the camera's factory default WiFi hotspot?
- My phone is connected to the app. Why does the video freeze when I try to watch it?
- What is the maximum distance between camera and mobile phone when controlling the camera using the app?
- What is the WiFi transmission speed?
- Why can't I access the internet after the app has connected to my camera?