Check the auto screen lock option. If the auto screen lock option is on, and the camera does not detect interaction after a certain duration of time, the screen would be locked however the video is still being recorded. Tap the screen to unlock and continue viewing the video you are recording.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?
- What is In Housing Mode and how do I use it?