Normally, videos may not be played back due to malfunction of the battery or other abnormal conditions. Removing the SD card and putting it back in or turning on the device again should fix this issue. While recovering the LCD screen would show “Recovering…”. It is highly likely that the video cannot be recovered if its less than 10 seconds in length.
Articles in this section
- How do I take a photo or video?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I capture photos while recording?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?
- What is In Housing Mode and how do I use it?