It may be that the cable used for AV output is not compatible with the USB Type-C cable. We use a 12-pin USB Type-C cable. Put the Type-C port up, the 8th pin numbering from left to right is for CVBS.
Articles in this section
- What are the optional accessories for YI Action Camera? (Including water proof case with bluetooth and selfie stick）
- How do I pair the bluetooth remote control with my device?
- How do I use the two buttons on the bluetooth remote control?
- How long does the bluetooth remote control's battery last?
- What is the maximum distance the bluetooth remote control can be good for?
- Why can't my Bluetooth remote controller pair with my camera?
- Does the YI 4K Action Camera have a dash camera mode? How do I use the dash camera mode?
- Once the YI 4K Action Camera has been fitted in a waterproof case, can I still use the touchscreen?
- Can YI 4K Action Camera be used with UAV drones?
- Are the accessories for YI Action Camera and YI 4K Action Camera and YI 4K+ Action Camera compatible with each other?