Turn on the camera's AV OUT function.Use a USB Type-C to RCA cable (sold separately). Using this connection, AV can transmit the images as CVBS analog signal output. As long as the image transmission device supports CVBS input, this should be fine.
Articles in this section
- what are the requirements for the external microphone
- What are the optional accessories for YI Action Camera? (Including water proof case with bluetooth and selfie stick）
- How do I pair the bluetooth remote control with my device?
- How do I use the two buttons on the bluetooth remote control?
- How long does the bluetooth remote control's battery last?
- What is the maximum distance the bluetooth remote control can be good for?
- Why can't my Bluetooth remote controller pair with my camera?
- Does the YI 4K Action Camera have a dash camera mode? How do I use the dash camera mode?
- Once the YI 4K Action Camera has been fitted in a waterproof case, can I still use the touchscreen?
- Can YI 4K Action Camera be used with UAV drones?