Alert Notifications in the Alder app
An alert notification is sent to the app when your camera detects movement (Motion Detection/Human Detection). In order to receive the alerts, you will need to enable Video and Photos under Notifications, and enable motion detection under Smart Detection.
Home screen Live view
Settings Smart Detection
1. From the "Home screen", click inside the camera thumbnail.
2. Under the "Live view, click on the gear symbol (settings) in the top right corner.
3. At the bottom of "Settings", make sure Video and Photos are enabled under Notifications.
4. Click on Settings under "Smart Detection".
5. Enable Motion Detection (Human Detection availability based on camera).
The FREE Alert videos are limited to 6-second clips 1-day (24 hr) loop.
If the camera has an active cloud subscription or is using a micro SD card (local storage), you can view longer videos by selecting "Complete Clip" at the end of each clip.
Alert Notification Settings
Toggle Alert Notifications on to enable alerts in the app or off to disable.
Receive alerts only when motion is detected in a specific area of the camera's view (this feature is only available on certain camera models).
To use, select and drag the frames to set the size of the detection area. Select and hold the box, then drag to adjust the detection area.
Set the sensitivity level of activity detection to low, medium, or high.
Baby Crying Detection:
Turn on Baby Crying Detection to alert you when the camera detects your baby crying.
Set the Alert to Low (less frequent), Medium (moderate) or High (more frequent).
Set a custom schedule for when you want to receive alert notifications. You can set a total of three alert times.