Setup/Pairing of your Kami Smart Security Base station
1. Open the package and take out the Kami Smart Security Base station. USB-Ethernet Adapter, network cable, and Power Adapter.
2. Prepare a router that has Internet access
3. Click the (+) symbol in the top right corner of the app home screen. Under Select Device(s), click on Kami Smart Security Base Station. Plug in the Power Adapter and USB-Ethernet Adapter of the Base Station as shown. Then, press the "Next" button.
4. Please ensure that your smartphone and the Kami Smart Security Base Station are connected to the same router. You will then see the Base Station device displayed on the app.
5. You will see the LED on the Base Station flashing to indicate that is it in pairing mode.
6. After your Kami Smart Security Base Sation is paired, you can assign a name and label for the device.
7. Next, have your Kami Wire-Free Camera and battery ready. Install the battery as shown in the diagram.
8. Move the Kami Wire-Free Camera close to the Kami Smart Security Base Station, and verify that the Base Station is turned on.
9. Press and hold the main button (on the top) for 2 seconds.
10. Once the Kami Wire-Free Camera is paired, you can assign a name to it.