Pairing Your Doorbell Camera
1. Download the Kami Home/YI Home App and sign up or sign in to your existing account.
2. Ensure that your cell phone is connected to your local Wi-Fi network. Enable the "Location" function on your phone, and then authorize the "Location" function of the Kami Home/YI Home App.
3. After logging in to your Kami Home/YI Home App, tap the "+" symbol in the top right corner and select "Kami Doorbell Camera". Wait for the voice prompt and then tap the "I heard 'Waiting to connect ’” button.
4. Enter your Wi-Fi network password and tap the "Please choose Wi-Fi" button. A QR code will appear on your phone's screen. Point the QR code towards the camera lens until you hear the following voice prompts "QR code scan is successful. Connecting to Wi-Fi" and "Wi-Fi is connected".
5. Tap the "Next" button and wait until you hear the message "Pairing is successful" both from the camera and from the app. Assign your desired name to the Doorbell and tap "Save". You will hear "You may
start using your camera now".