How to Record on Time-lapse Mode with YI Dome Camera U
You can compress up to 6 hours of footage into a fun, shareable clip between 5-30 seconds.
To set up the time-lapse recording, please follow the steps below:
1. In the YI Home/Kami app, Select the camera:
2. From the Live feed, tap on Timelapse:
3. Under the Timelapse option, Tap on Record length.
Record length: How long is the entire span of the timelapse. You can it set up according to hours or minutes. The maximum record length is up to 6 hours, then Click OK.
4. Once the Record Length is set up, Tap on Video Length.
Video length: How long is the final record duration. The maximum video length is up to 30-seconds, then Click OK.
5. Once the Record length and Video length are set up, click Record to start the timelapse recording.