Downloading cloud videos using the Windows Desktop app
To download from the Windows desktop app, please follow the steps below.
1. First open and log into the YI Home or Kami Home app for Windows.
2. Select the camera you want to download the cloud video from in the list under all cameras.
3. In the live view click on the Cloud icon in the top right.
4. Click on the box at the top to search for the day you want to download a video from.
5. After you select the day, click OK.
6. Click on the download icon next to the camera icon at the bottom.
7. Move the orange timeline to select up to 10 minutes of viewing time for the video.
8. A pop-up window will ask you what folder you want to save the video. Select a folder on your computer.
9. Now you will see the video is saved to that folder on your PC computer.