Kami Wire-Free Outdoor Wall Mounting Diagram
Use the provided anchors and screws to mount the wall mount base. If the wall is wooden, you can screw the mount directly. (Make sure the correct side of the wall mount base faces the wall.) Attach your camera to the camera base and secure it by rotating clockwise.
Mount the camera on the wall by aligning the wall mount base and the camera base.
Adjust the camera's view angle to your preferred position.
While mounting, pay attention to the following:
1. Avoid installing the camera with the camera lens facing direct sunlight
2. Mind any plants or objects that may obstruct the view.
3. We suggest you mount the camera within a 33 foot (10 meters) range of your Wi-Fi router. The shorter the distance between your Wi-Fi router and your camera, the better the performance of your camera.
4. If you do not want to mount your camera to a wall, use the included camera stand to place your camera anywhere.
1. Please charge the batteries with a 18650 battery charger before installation.
2. Make sure to load all four fully charged batteries before use. Do not operate the camera without all four batteries.
3. Extreme weather conditions can affect the battery efficiency. Please check the ambient temperature. We suggest only operating the camera between 14° to 122° Degrees Fahrenheit.
4. After a long period of use, the weather-resistant ring in your camera may weaken. If you notice any damage or weakness, please replace it.