Not able to create an account due to overlapping text
If you are seeing the text appear grouped together and overlapping at the bottom of the "Sign-Up" screen, there is a setting on the iPhone that needs to be changed. To fix this issue, please refer to the steps below.
Zoomed View Standard View
1. On the iPhone home app screen, click on the "Settings" app.
2. Select "Display & Brightness".
3. Click "View". Select "Standard" instead of "Zoomed". Click "Set" in the top right. Select "Use Standard".
4. The phone screen will go blank for a few seconds to save the change.
5. Swipe out of the "Settings" app and go back to the "login screen" in the app you are using (YI Home or Kami Home).
6. Click on "Create Account".
You will no longer see the text appear grouped together in the app and will be able to complete the "Sign-up" process. If you would like to view other apps with the "Zoomed" view, you will need to enable that phone setting.