Error when linking YI cameras using Alexa app.
If you are receiving an error "403" (shown below) when trying to link your YI camera(s) in the Amazon Alexa app, try using the Alexa web interface. Please refer to the steps below.
1. Using a "computer", log into the website https://alexa.amazon.com/ on your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Apple) ).
2. Log in with Amazon account credentials. The same account used to set up your Echo Show.
3. Select "Skills" from the list on the left.
4. Search for "YI Home camera". Click on the YI Home camera skill.
5. Click on "Enable".
6. Enter the Account credentials used in the YI Home or Kami Home app. Click "Login".
7. Close the window. Click "Discover Devices" on the pop up window.
8. After the camera device(s) are discovered, they will be shown under "Devices". If you have more than one camera with the same name, you will need to edit the camera name in the Alexa mobile app so Alexa can recognize the camera.
9. To show the camera, use the command, “Alexa, show (camera name)". To hide the camera, use the command, "Alexa, hide (camera name)".