How to link cameras using "Smart Integration" in YI and Kami app and stream with Echo Show
The most current version of the YI Home and Kami Home app both support linking a camera using the "Smart Integration" feature to stream a camera on Echo Show. To use this feature, please follow the steps below.
Note: Linking a "YI camera" only works with the YI Home app. Linking a "Kami camera" only works with the Kami Home app. To use a Kami Doorbell with "Doorbell Press Announcement", you will need to enable the function in the Alexa app under "Devices" > Cameras > click on the name of the "doorbell" camera > enable "Doorbell Press Announcements".
If a YI or Kami account has a "symbol" in the email address, the cameras will not be able to link. Only a YI or Kami account without a symbol in the email address will be able to link when using the "Smart Integration".
1) Download the most current version of the YI Home and/ or Kami Home app from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
2) Log into your account in the current YI Home or Kami Home app.
3) From the home screen click on "Account".
4) Select "Smart Integrations".
5) Click on the green tab to the right of "Connect".
6) Select "Connect to Alexa".
7) If you are not already signed into your Alexa app, you will need to sign in to your Amazon Alexa account via app or web.
8) After signing into your Amazon Alexa account, the app will display, "Alexa is Connected".
To stream the camera: use the command, “Alexa, show (camera name)". To hide the camera say, "Alexa, hide (camera name)".