Connecting Cameras To A Different Network Using The Same Account
Each camera on your account can be paired to the same or to a different network. Just connect your camera to the network of your choice. Once paired, the camera will remain connected to the said network.
Note: Once a camera is already connected to a specific network and you decide to pair it with a different one, you need to delete your camera from your account, reset the camera, and pair it to the new network of your choice.
Follow the steps below to connect your camera to a new network:
- Delete the camera from the App. (Open the App > select the specific camera > Settings > Tap on Delete Camera) Note: If the camera was added before.
- Reset the camera.
- To add your camera, select the '+' icon.
- Under Select Device(s), choose the camera that is going to be paired with the app. If you can't find the camera, click on the QR code under Select Device(s). Scan the QR code at the bottom of the camera.
- Then select [I heard “Waiting to connect”] at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect, click on the link "If you did not hear anything, tap here"
- Under Wi-Fi Setup, enter the password for the Wi-Fi router, then tap Next.
- Face the QR code directly at the camera. If you hear “QR code scan is successful,” press next. If you did not hear anything, click on the link at the bottom of the screen.
- The camera will go into retrieving pairing status, which can take 1-2 minutes. You'll hear, "You can start using your camera now".
For more info or updates, kindly subscribe to:
Kami YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2j0wUuFp9ixlul1qocphQ
YI YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIrTFKMVjT82cz85Nekg-OQ