What should I do if I forgot my PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN for your camera, don't worry! You may reset and pair your camera to remove the existing PIN and set up a new one.
Please try the steps below to fix the issue:
- Launch the Yi/Kami Home app.
- Reset the camera.
- To add your camera, select the '+' icon.
4. Under Select Device(s), choose the camera that is going to be paired with the app. If you can't find the camera, click on the QR code under Select Device(s). Scan the QR code at the bottom of the camera.
5. Then select [I heard “Waiting to connect”] at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t hear waiting to connect, click on the link "if you did not hear anything, tap here".
6. Under Wi-Fi Setup, enter the password for the Wi-Fi router, then tap Next.
7. Face the QR code directly at the camera. If you hear “QR code scan is successful,” press next. If you did not hear anything, click on the link at the bottom of the screen.
8. The camera will go into retrieving pairing status, which can take 1-2 minutes. You'll hear, "You can start using your camera now".