How to Setup Activity Detection Zone
Note: To set up the Activity Detection Zone, ensure that Motion or Smart AI Detection is enabled
To set up the Activity Detection Zone, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch YI Home/Kami App.
2. Click on the gear icon of the camera to access the camera/device settings.
3. Under Smart Detection, Click on Settings.
4. Under Activity Detection Zone, click the toggle button to enable the feature, By default the Activity Detection Zone is disabled.
5. Move and resize the red frame to set the activity region to receive alerts when activity is detected in a specific area. After you set up the activity region, click the check icon to save the region.
6. If you want to modify the current activity region, Click on Modify under Activity Detection Zone.