.SEC files are much lower in bit-rate which allows you to quickly preview videos on the app.
Articles in this section
- Which FOV viewing angle mode can be available under each video resolution in the camera?
- Why is the audio quality of the recording when camera is inside waterproof housing not as good as when camera is not inside waterproof housing?
- Why are the photos and videos distorted on the margins?
- Why do I have .SEC files?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where did my downloaded videos and photos go?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes is lagged or simply there is no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing the videos sometimes?
- What are the naming guidelines for photos and videos captured by the camera?