When the camera is paired to the app, the camera has an internal Wi-Fi channel that is used to connect with the app. to download photos/videos and more. While connected to this internal network, the phone will be unable to use internet functionality. Once disconnecting from the internal network, the phone will be able to connect to the internet through Wi-Fi or Cellular connection.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair my camera with the app?
- How can I change the Wi-Fi name and password?
- Why can't I connect to Wi-Fi?
- What is the camera's factory default WiFi hotspot?
- How can I connect multiple cameras to my app?
- Why can't I detect the camera's Wi-Fi hotspot?
- My phone is connected to the app. Why does the video freeze when I try to watch it?
- What is the maximum distance between camera and mobile phone when controlling camera using the app?
- What is the WiFi transmission speed?
- Why can't I access the internet after the app has connected to my camera?