Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Put the battery in the camera and charge via USB cable, after charging the camera try rebooting.
- If camera still does not turn on, observe the front panel light while USB cable is connected to see if camera is charging.
- If the front light does not turn on: unplug the battery connection, if the camera can be turned on, than problem may be hardware failure. Please contact email@example.com
- If the front panel lights up: please use the adapter that meets the charging requirements to charge the camera and wait until the battery has full power, then go to next step.
- Based on the previous step, the camera has battery connection and the battery has power. Unplug the USB cable, hold down the power button at the top to reboot camera, observe the front panel light.
- If the front panel lights up in blue while the camera can not reboot, this indicates a problem with the camera system. In this case, download the newest firmware from our site to the SD card and update the firmware. For updating firmware please check: http://yitechnology.com/support/firmware_action/id/5.html
- If the front light is red and the camera can not be turned on, this indicates a problem with the camera system. Please remove the battery, then insert the battery and reboot the camera. If the indicator is still red, repeat the previous step (remove and reinsert the battery and restart the camera) until the front light is blue and flashes three times, then put the SD card containing the firmware into the camera to update. If the blue light flashes, this indicates the beginning of the upgrade, wait until it is complete.