Check the auto screen lock option. If the auto screen lock option is on, and the camera does not detect interaction after a certain duration of time, the screen would lock although the video is still being recorded. Tap the screen to unlock and continue viewing the video you are recording.
Articles in this section
- How do I take photos or videos?
- What photo/video modes do my camera support and what does each mode allow?
- What scenes are my camera suited for?
- How do I quickly take a picture?
- Why can't I take pictures/videos?
- When I take a photo in low light, why is the reaction time very slow?
- Why do videos shot under light sources have horizontal stripes?
- Why isn't my touchscreen responding?
- What is "In Housing Mode" and how do I use it?
- Why doesn't my camera have sound?