When using a a USB cable to connect the camera to a PC, the camera will enter U disc mode. Using the camera as a U disc, you can view photos/videos and perform other operations.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for my microSD card?
- How do I view photos and videos from my SD Card?
- I inserted the SD card but it is not being recognized.
- What kind of USB port do we use?
- While using the USB cable to connect the camera to a PC, why can't the camera be used to take pictures, videos, and pair?
- How many GBs of storage does the YI Action Camera come with?
- How long can I record 4K video on a 16GB SD card?