Yi Camera shoots high resolution, high frame rate videos which requires computers with a better spec/video decoder. Please try download third party video player with a more advanced decoder.
Articles in this section
- Why are the photos and videos distorted on the margins?
- Why do I have .SEC files?
- How do I download videos and photos from the app?
- Where did my downloaded videos and photos go?
- How do I edit photos and videos within the app?
- How do I share my photos and videos?
- When I playback my videos on the computer, the sound sometimes is lagged or simply there is no sound. What happened? And why do I have trouble playing the videos sometimes?
- What are the naming guidelines for photos and videos captured by the camera?
- Why can't my iPhone download videos from the camera?
- What is the bitrate for each resolution? How much space does each minute of video take up accordingly?