Just after powering, on the YI Dome has a yellow display light. Because connecting to wifi is relatively urgent, the yellow light will flash. If after beginning to configure, a blue light is flashing, this indicates the YI Dome is currently running. After configuration is complete is complete and the device begins functioning normally, it will change into a stable blue light.
Articles in this section
- How many ways can my YI Dome Camera be installed?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- For attachment to walls, can double-sided tape can be used?
- Is attachment to the wall or ceiling more convenient?
- How is YI Dome Camera's heat resistance?
- What do I do if YI Dome's temperature is too high while in operation?
- What does the YI Dome's LED color mean?
- How do I turn off the camera's indicator light?
- Can I use it to monitor a parking space outside a window?
- Can I use a portable battery to supply power?