It can be connected to the mobile hotspot but this requires two cell phones. One has its hotspot on and essentially serves as a router while the other is used for pairing. Pay attention to data usage because, according to testing, watching video consumes about 1.8M per minute using SD video quality 4M per minute using HD video quality.
Articles in this section
- Pairing Your Camera With YI Home App
- Creating a YI Home Account
- Recommended WiFi Settings
- How many ways can my YI Dome Camera be installed?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- Can I turn on and bind to my mobile hotspot?
- Can I use the same account to log in on multiple systems? For example, Apple and Android phone users.