It can be connected to the mobile hotspot but this requires two cell phones. One has its hotspot on and essentially serves as a router while the other is used for pairing. Pay attention to data usage because, according to testing, watching video consumes about 1.8M per minute using SD video quality 4M per minute using HD video quality.
Articles in this section
- Recommended WiFi Settings
- Creating a YI Home Account
- Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
- How to Reset or Change Your YI Home Password
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- Can I turn on and bind to my mobile hotspot?
- Can I use the same account to log in on multiple systems? For example, Apple and Android phone users.