You can. After successfully configuring with an Android phone or iPhone, you can use the account to log in to the iOS app and vice versa. It is not recommended to use more than six clients while accessing.
Articles in this section
- Are there any minimum phone requirements to install the App?
- Pairing Your Camera With YI Home App
- Creating a YI Home Account
- Recommended WiFi Settings
- How many ways can my YI Dome Camera be installed?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- Can I turn on and bind to my mobile hotspot?
- Can I use the same account to log in on multiple systems? For example, Apple and Android phone users.