You can. After successfully configuring with an Android phone or iPhone, you can use the account to log in to the iOS app and vice versa. It is not recommended to use more than six clients while accessing.
Articles in this section
- Recommended WiFi Settings
- Creating a YI Home Account
- Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
- How to Reset or Change Your YI Home Password
- I'm on a 5GHz network. Can I still use the camera?
- Can YI Dome Camera be fixed to a wall?
- Can I turn on and bind to my mobile hotspot?
- Can I use the same account to log in on multiple systems? For example, Apple and Android phone users.